by Ashley Parker
July 12, 2010
- Thinkfinity.org provides users with homework help, games, book lists, maps, interactive resources, and lots of study and research aids.
- That is the Arkansas Extension website. It contains researched based information on family living, gardening, agriculture practices etc., all geared for Arkansas.
- This is a site for financial education of teens. It includes college costs, financial calculators, various educational articles relevant to teens (ie. College, environment, etc.) This site is sponsored by the Diamond Lakes Federal Credit Union.
- A fun site with educational games. These games are research based and standards aligned.
- This site contains links to various other sites that offer free book notes, summaries, character analysis, etc. The site is sorted alphabetically by book title.
- MedlinePlus is the National Institutes of Health's Web site for patients and their families and friends. Produced by the National Library of Medicine, it brings you information about diseases, conditions, and wellness issues in language you can understand. MedlinePlus offers reliable, up-to-date health information, anytime, anywhere, for free.
- FamilySearch is the largest genealogy organization in the world. Millions of people use FamilySearch records, resources, and services to learn more about their family history. For over 100 years, FamilySearch has been actively gathering, preserving, and sharing genealogical records worldwide. Patrons may freely access our resources and service online at FamilySearch.org, or through over 4,500 family history centers in 70 countries, including the renowned Family History Library in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- a genealogy site, compiling information on the historic disasters, events, and tragic accidents our ancestors endured, as well as, information about their life and death. Database and records searchable by surname.